Monday, April 7, 2008

BL @ Work Update

I didn't realize that I hadn't posted my weigh-in results. It was not intentional. Thanks, Heather for reminding me.

I have only been weighing in on the officials days which are every other Wednesday. Here's the breakdown so far.

Week 2: - 2.5lbs.
Week 4: +2.0lbs.
Week 6: +6.olbs.

Overall I'm up 5.5lbs.

It's my own fault. I haven't been exercising or watching what I eat. I've been eating out a lot more again. Week 4 my Aunt Flo was visiting and that was fluid. Week 6 was the week after Spring Break and I probably did gain a couple of pounds while on vacation. I'm sure at least half of it was water retention because I had misplaced my blood pressure medication and hadn't taken it in almost a week.

We don't weigh in again until next week and I plan to get in at least a couple of days of walking. Especially since I'm supposed to go out to dinner with the ladies from my old job this week and out to dinner with my best friend next week.

No comments: