Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

I can't believe that it's been nearly 6 months since I've posted a new entry. Wow! How time flies. I was sticking to my budget, but somewhere along the way I lost track of my goals and wasn't putting anything extra toward my bills or into my savings. Then at Christmas I completely blew it all.

It's okay. I'm picking myself up and dusting myself off to begin again. I can say that my credit score it up almost 100 points from this time last year. On the down side I opened up 2 gas card accounts, 4 store charge cards and 1 new credit card all in the last six months. Unfortunately I maxed out 3 of them over the holidays.

Tonight I'm working on my new budget for 2009. I'll post my goals and plan tomorrow. My mom and I are going on a cruise in October and I want to lose over 100lbs. I'll probably start posting those updates on this blog as well. It's too much for me to have more than one blog.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: